Obligations and Student Support
Access and Equity
Language and Literacy
Student Support Services
- PilatesITC Student Forum on Facebook: This forum is for students to keep in touch with their trainers, mentors and peers.
- Student Clinics: Face-to-face sessions that provide an opportunity to ask questions, gain information and feedback, discuss programming and application, review and refine repertoire and work together on learning tasks. Student clinics are included in course fees.
- Skype Tutorials for Regional students: Skype sessions that provide regional students who are unable to attend Student Clinics the opportunity to ask questions, gain information and feedback on course requirements and assessments.
- Practicum Intensives: Practicums are designed to help students meet their work experience requirements. They are intensive blocks of practical training that provide experiential work placement tasks, feedback and instruction in a simulated work environment. Practicum intensives are an additional cost to course fees.
- Private Tutorials: Students may organise to have a private tutorial with one of our trainers at any stage of the course. Private tutorials are an additional cost to course fees.
Provision of Information
Grievance, Complaints and Appeals
PilatesITC is committed to the early resolution of complaints, appeals and grievances. Any student, potential student, or third party may submit a formal complaint or appeal to PilatesITC with the reasonable expectation that all complaints will be treated with integrity and privacy. Where possible non-formal attempts shall be made to resolve the issue. If the grievance is unresolved the person may place a formal complaint or appeal by completing the ‘Complaints and Appeals Form’ (available from administration) and state their case providing as many details as possible. All complaints and appeals received will be acknowledged in writing within 48 hours. All formally submitted complaints or appeals are issued to the Training Manager or Director who will promptly consider the complaint/appeal and either refer the matter to the appropriate staff to resolve, or make a decision on the complaint within 10 working days. Once a decision has been reached the Training Manager shall inform all partied involved in writing. For a full outline of PilatesITC Grievance, Complaints and Appeals procedure please refer to the PilatesITC_Student_Handbook_V10_2017